Sunday, July 7, 2013

My First Post

This is my first post in my first blog.  I'm not a trained writer but I will try my best to keep the stories clear and concise.  I don't intend to record the stories in any type of chronological fashion.  I think that approach would quickly become old for me and any potential readers.

Instead, I'll try to keep the stories moving in a fairly random fashion.  Keep it changing because variety is the spice of life.

The purpose of the blog is to place down a written record of the more unusual events that have occurred in my life.  Before I forget them and they're gone.  This point was brought home rather forcefully at my recent class reunion.  I met a classmate I hadn't seen for a very long time.  He reminded me of a mini-riot we were caught in at a local recreation center.  I'd forgotten.  How do you forget about a riot?!?!  Well, that was the final push I needed to publish.  Mostly for myself more than anyone else.

For the first story, I had picked a humorous incident that happened down at FLETC (Federal Law Enforcement Training Center).

However, I decided to add another story from the Navy.  So now there are two posts!  I hope you find them somewhat entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment